Be the point-of-contact between 3-4 clients and the agency. Coordinate with agency designers and PR coordinators to schedule and execute client work, while keeping the client constantly updated. Strategize communication plans based on researching the client’s brand, its audience, and its competitors. Research and consolidate sales, budget, and printing estimate information for clients. Schedule and run meetings to communicate and clarify between the agency and its clients. Find and reach out to prospective Imagewest customers. Research their needs, and sell Imagewest’s services and solutions.
- Client-Thinking – Making decisions based on the needs of the client and what appeals to the client’s market, not on personal style.
- Strategy & Analysis – Thoroughly analyzing research to envision a market’s needs and wants, and using that vision to craft thoughtful, strategic communication plans.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others. Heeding deadlines and adjusting one’s process in order to meet them.
- People-Oriented – Being comfortable and professional in making phone calls, leading meetings, pitching Imagewest to businesses, and general interaction with clients.
- Self-Motivated – Accepting responsibility for your own work, asking for tasks when you’ve finished current ones, attempting to solve problems on your own before asking for help.
- Learning Mindset – Being eager to learn about the industry, willing to grow from criticism, and helpful to other interns in the agency.
- Reading & Writing Comprehension – Understanding grammar, spelling, and user-oriented writing enough to proofread and edit provided content.