Create responsive websites either from hand-coding, WordPress themes, or other CMS. Provide maintenance of and troubleshoot websites, electronic publications, and applications. Ensure that all solutions work within a variety of browser types and screen settings along with the constraints set by development and design. Work with graphic designers and account executives on style and approach for all projects. Create wireframes and establish a clear, user-oriented structure out of given information. Design and implement email marketing campaigns through the use of Vertical Response, Mail Chimp, and more.
- Problem Solving – Showing patience and dedication in solving errors, broken sites and other issues. Being eager to seek resources to solve problems quickly and thoroughly.
- Cohesive Design Thinking – Ability to create websites that are as effective as they are visually appealing. Designing based on set brand guidelines and visuals.
- Client-Thinking – Making design decisions based on the needs of the client and what appeals to the client’s market, not on personal style. Highly able to envision and design based on user interaction.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others. Heeding deadlines and adjusting one’s process in order to meet them.
- Self-Motivated – Accepting responsibility for your own work, asking for tasks when you’ve finished current ones, attempting to solve problems on your own before asking for help.
- Learning Mindset – Being eager to learn about the industry, willing to grow from criticism, and helpful to other interns in the agency.
- Reading & Writing Comprehension – Understanding grammar, spelling, and user-oriented writing enough to proofread and edit provided content.