UI Designer open in Louisville, KY
Full Time Job
Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven end-to-end cloud-based business and clinical performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and predictive analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers.
We’re always improving, always testing, always changing, and there’s never a dull moment. In the rapidly changing world of healthcare technology, we stay ahead of the curve.
What is the purpose of this position?
ZirMed is seeking a smart, technical and creative UI Designer to help push the boundaries of our world-class software’s look and feel. This position will work collaboratively with a highly talented and focused group of UX Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers to transform complex concepts into highly usable and visually stunning application interfaces. This role will be expected to keep up with current design trends and web standards, and be skilled at creating those elements in Photoshop or Illustrator. The UI Designer must also be adept at communicating their designs to web developers via style guides and asset delivery. The designer will report to a creative and spirited UX Analysis & Design Manager, on a team where we turn usable designs into beautiful, intuitive experiences on a daily basis.
Looking for some details?
- Create application interface designs based on wireframes and product requirements
- Work with engineers through the development process to ensure screen designs are executed to spec
- Maintain and grow our library of standard graphical elements
- Analyze current screens for UI improvement opportunities
- Keep up to date on current design practices and share with the team
- Work closely with User Experience Designers to make sure all visual considerations are accounted for
- Do you fit our team?
Intuitive sense of aesthetics and design:
- A deep understanding of the breadth of UI elements used across applications
- Skilled at chopping screens into usable assets for web developers
- Ability to solve complex interaction problem with visual solutions
- Detail-minded about style guides to communicate graphical details
- Foundation in standard web interactions, with an appreciation for innovative functionality
- Eager to collaborate across teams and skillsets
- Ability to communicate the reasons behind your designs
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple active projects at once
*All applicants must submit a portfolio, along with information about their level of involvement in each of the included designs.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB